Sunday, April 1, 2007

Finished bits and pieces and a WIP.

There is so much to show today the I felt there needed to be several posts, for your sake if nothing else.

Firstly the finished stuff. I just completed a new bag that is jetting off to NZ to my dear friend Mel. I am yet to make the pouch (I could have sworn I had zips left), but after a trip to Spotlight it will be in the mail.

Secondly, I produced another piggy tail hat for Jason's Goddaughter. There are a few pattern modification since the first model and I am now pretty happy with the finished item. This one is modelled by the lovely Big Ted as this house is rather low of piggy-tailed models.

Lastly, my WIP, a scarf for me in Tyrol. Apart from the frustration of getting the horrid stuff off the ball (is it just me or does this happen to everyone) and frogging it twice - once because it was too wide and once because I was trying to be clever with the pattern and hated it - it is coming along nicely. I like the simplicity of the basketweave and it is just SO soft!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, I'm loving my bag! Thanks heaps Jack, I'm stoked. I've just done a wool stock up myself and my basket that I use is overflowing, that knitting bag will pick up the surplus nicely and should contain the three different jobs I've got on the go.