Monday, April 9, 2007

More bits and pieces.

Progress has been made on Duncan's hoodie. I have finished one sleeve, seem to have mastered the dreaded DPNs and have started the second sleeve. He has tried it on a few times and it fits very nicely. He does however seem to have arms about 1" shorter than the rest of theworld.


This is the semi-custom needle roll I have just finished. My customer uses some circulars and some straights but is progressively using more circulars. With that in mind a 10 circular roll was decided on but this photo demonstrates that you can put your straights in regardless.





And here is the recipient of the Easter bunny I finished the other day, my nephew Angus. Isn't he sweet? He seems to like bunny, especially the ribbon.

1 comment:

Sam said...

the hoodie looks fab Jack! and yes Angus is a cutie! Glad he liked the bunny :)