Saturday, May 5, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Sometimes it seems that I do a whole lot and achieve absolutely nothing. I think that is where this blog is good - I can look back and see that I have indeed acheived quite a bit. I finished a pair of Twinkletoes for my Goddaughter Tayla. They don't look much sitting on the coffee table....


But modelled by the lovely Bevan (he was coerced and bribed) they look quite cool. They are knit in cheap as chips acrylic. I figure given that Tayla has a 3 yo sister and twin baby siblings her Mum doesn't need wool to handwash.


I also finally got around to making these nappy rolls for my brother's girlfriend's friends (think about it). I love these prints. The brief was unisex and funky. I think I nailed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jacki, those Twinkletoes are so cute!!
Great work!