Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Little Things



Ahhh baby knitting, I am such a fan! A few wee little things for babies I know (or know of).

The Curly Purly Soaker is made from dirt cheap Kmart Clinker that I hand-dyed an age ago. I really like the colours but I know that they aren't everyone's cup of tea. My friend Josh and his partner Brit have just had a little girl and they are the kind of people who a) are using cloth nappies (go guys!) and b) love bright and cheerful things. The ruffles are just to girl it all up a bit!

The cabled bib is a Christmas gift so no clues yet who that is for but I can tell you that it is made in Cotton Fleece and slightly modified from the pattern in that it is 40 stitches wide and about 21cm long.

I have said it before and I will say it again - I LOVE BABY KNITTING! Not enough to have a nother one of my own though.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I'm into the baby knitting at the moment too, now I need to find me some babies! (not my own though thank-you very much!)