Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have been very busy!

First a little teaser of the mystery lump in the basin and one of its little sisters...


All going well, the pattern for this should be ready tomorrow. Don't hold me to that though.

Felix is nearly ready for release too. I just need for Mum to come home from a little break with her sister to get some notes off her copy. What moron jots notes on someone else's pattern? Yep, that would be me!

Just to whet the appetite for Felix, here is the size 2 I made for my niece. Gotta love machine washable, $3 a ball (clearance at Kmart), pink but not too pink Cleckheaton Country.


And who could resist the little ladybug buttons?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You have been busy- cute cardie!

Alrischa said...

"Look at that color wool, Mummy! That's very nice! It's got stripes all over it..." Byron's comment as he looked over my shoulder Ü