Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some days just call for a silly hat!


For some reason this was a hat that just had to be made! It's utter silliness appealed to me and the idea just had to become a reality. The design is a sick and sad product of my warped mind, the yarn is Evoke FBF merino (siren colourway if you are interested) and the result is, well, just a bit silly.

I hate to say it, but I think it is just silly (and daggy) enough to be a little bit cool. I haven't written the pattern for this as I am not sure there is a need for very silly hats but if there is interest I certainly could. It must be about time I gave you all another freebie anyway.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Yes please post the pattern!

I stumbled upon the Twirly Whirly Hat Pattern from May 2008 and made one for myself. Now I have all my friends asking for one, too! Thank you!

billicummings said...

I love it! A pattern would be great!